Outsourcing Health and Safety Needs
You may have already decided to outsource your health and safety service due to a corporate policy or re-organisation. Alternatively, you may be aware that other companies outsource their health and safety services and you are interested in the benefits of doing this yourselves.
Whether or not you outsource, you have a duty to ensure that you have health and safety support and systems in place. All employers must ensure that people are safe during their business activities and that all workers have a proportionate level of health and safety understanding.
Failure to have robust policies and practices can lead to significant business costs ranging from downtime, reputational damage, absenteeism and of course, personal liability for Directors and possibly employees.
Does your company need to outsource health and safety?
The ever-changing legislation is wide-ranging and industry-specific. Health and safety management can sometimes be a challenging role, so there are many benefits of outsourcing that responsibility to an expert.
Nerak Consulting consultants are fully trained with years of experience in the industry. If you decide you want to outsource health and safety, we can offer a flexible, tailored service to suit your requirements.
Benefits of Outsourcing to Nerak Consulting
The following outlines the many benefits of outsourcing part or all of your health and safety programme to Nerak Consulting.
- Mitigation of challenges to manage health and safety in-house;
- We keep health and safety simple, pragmatic and jargon-free;
- Making sense of legislation and regulations is simplified;
- Our consultants have a wealth of training and experience;
- We regularly update you on legislation changes and will notify you of amendments that might affect your organisation;
- We allow your staff to focus on their main roles, thereby saving on management time;
- Ensuring your policies and procedures are compliant with legislation;
- We generate confidence that all health and safety issues are being managed properly and in accordance with legislation and regulations;
- We assist you to reduce risks and hazards in the workplace;
- Reduced exposure to possible legal action;
- Developing adequate procedures for dealing with incidents at work;
- We assist with incident review, analysis and reporting and can be on the scene as needed;
- The cost of absenteeism and staff turnover is lowered;
- Improved staff welfare with reduced absenteeism and staff turnover;
- The cost of devoting management time to health and safety;
Why choose Nerak Consulting for your outsourced health and safety needs?
- We offer a personal, high-quality, affordable and cost-effective service, giving our clients the opportunity to get more for less.
- You have “peace of mind” knowing you have leading health and safety experts at the helm of your business.
- Our health and safety experts have a variety of accreditations, and are all educated to degree level with at least five years’ experience working in the health and safety industry.